Thursday 19 November 2009

bloody christmas....

I don't have a conventional job, I can't tell you what it is, just that it is legal, and i work nights mainly,
anyway every year around this time we have the usual Christmas rota debacle, you have to work either Xmas eve,boxing day or new years eve, ok acceptable, but it would have been nice to know which, maybe a month ago, not next week....every bloody year the same thing, nepotism.....sexism and brown nosing. I suppose that's me for new years then....
There is one thing at Christmas, that my husband does, that never fails to take my breath away and that is to buy me the strangest presents.....a canoe....an air gun...two belt buckles....a lathe....I've asked for a new wedding ring this year. oh well....hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment for your Best Mate.....